Front office systems for a Pankey-trained dentist hold very specific differences compared to a typical dental office. Learning how to differentiate your practice begins and ends with the people that your patients experience as they enter and leave your office. Join us for this unique program designed with your practice in mind!
From answering the phones to crafting an intentional schedule, this course provides your administrative team with the necessary skills to support you in practicing your preferred style of dentistry.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Experience the Pankey philosophy as a pathway to individualizing patient experiences
- Identify and create systems (ie:strategic scheduling, phone skills, financial agreements, hand-offs) that support predictable and consistent day to day activities
- Enhance team members’ understanding of the financial engine in your practice
- Initiate high levels of team collaboration between administrative and clinical teams
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
April 27, 2023 @ 8:00 am to April 28, 2023 @ 3:00 pmSold Out
- January 18, 2024 @ 8:00 am to January 19, 2024 @ 3:00 pm
Lead Faculty: Dr. Melody Ward & Ms. Leigh Ann Faight
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 17 continuing education credits.