Boost your ability to provide more comprehensive and beautiful dentistry and increase profitability by showing your patients what is possible for their smiles and giving them more options to phase their dentistry. Advances in techniques and materials have made composite dentistry the treatment of choice in many clinical situations.
Learn how mastering some new concepts using composite will dramatically change your ability to help patients choose comprehensive dentistry over repair dentistry. Conservatively restore teeth to natural beauty, function, and durability and even solve large-scale restorative cases including those requiring increased vertical dimension. Emphasis will be placed on hands-on time so as to maximize your ability to put these practice-changing concepts to work and immediately change your practice and your patient’s lives.
- Learn Smile Design Principles and Occlusal Concepts that will make all of your anterior/aesthetic dentistry look and function better.
- Learn why composite is the best choice of material in many clinical situations then ever when considering aesthetics, conservation of tooth structure, and strength and long-term durability.
- Learn advanced techniques in bonding, material selection, marginal blending, repairs, prep design, layering, obtaining excellent interproximal contacts and more.
- Learn how the “Trial Smile” will dramatically increase not only the number of patients who will accept esthetically-driven comprehensive cases but also increase the value for choosing you as the dentist to do it and for paying a fair fee.
- Learn why Transitional Bonding is the best way to help patients with limited funds obtain comprehensive dentistry.
- Learn how composite can be sandwiched with bisacryl for the fabrication of magnificent veneer provisionals.
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, FL
Course Start: November 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am End: November 17, 2018 @ 12:30 pm
Lead Faculty: Drs. Johnson Hagood and Susan Hollar
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.