This “can’t miss” course will empower team members and teach them the clinical skills to help your practice THRIVE!
During this dynamic hands-on course, led by Pankey clinical team member, Sandra Caicedo, participants will learn the clinical and communication skills to support your learning from The Essentials. This course will include how to ensure predictability by making better material choices, taking excellent impressions, use and application of the facebow and Centric Relation Records. Participants will get hands-on experience and learn how to accurately articulate models, understand the rationale for bite splint therapy, and how to fabricate bite splints.
Your evening will be spent discovering various communication styles that will benefit your relationships with your patients, your doctors, your clients, and your team members.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Take excellent, accurate impressions
- Use and apply information measured with the facebow
- Integrate a highly predictable technique for fabricating bite splints
- Understand the rationale for bite splint therapy
- Determine ideal choices in material selection
- Communicate with patients and coworkers more effectively
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
- July 11, 2024 @ 8:00 am to July 13, 2024 @ 3:00 pm
Lead Faculty: Ms. Sandra Caicedo & Dr. Kelley Brummett
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 17 continuing education credits.