Equilibration is the cornerstone of creating an organized occlusion that lowers functional risk. Whether you have patients in appliances who could benefit from having their occlusion optimized during the daytime, complete larger restorative cases and are looking to minimize force on ceramics, or simply want to make sure every tooth you adjust has an optimized occlusion this is the course for you. We will explore different approaches and techniques for equilibration, as well as discuss how it is an adjunct to esthetic dentistry. Emphasis will be placed on hands-on time to maximize your ability to put these practice-changing concepts to work and immediately increase predictability and your patient’s lives. There are few procedures that have as much of a positive impact for the patient, the clinician, and team. The gift of a balanced and properly functioning stomatognathic system is priceless in all aspects of complete dentistry including ortho, perio and restorative.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Become confident and skilled with equilibration
- Learn how to integrate equilibration into your practice as a production center
- Learn to transfer the knowledge gained in appliance therapy to the Trial Equilibration, then to the actual equilibration
- Develop skills to incorporate esthetics in creating a stable occlusion
- Learn verbal skills needed to have patients accept treatment and pay a fair fee with appreciation
Location: The Pankey Institute Key Biscayne, Florida
- September 23 2022 @ 9:00 am – September 24, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 14 continuing education credits.