Dr. Pankey’s original philosophy encouraged dental professionals to be proficient in 3 specific areas: technical mastery, behavioral excellence and business savvy. This program focuses on the third area; your potential as a business entrepreneur and how to intentionally impact your future. Targeted for dentists along with other key team members, this 2 ½ day program is designed to help develop the strategies that are imperative to the health and profitability of your practice.
- Appreciate the importance of having a clearly written practice vision
- Develop written operating systems in your office to support consistency and predictability
- Explore key practice metrics and how they can be used as diagnostic and action tools toward effective practice performance
- Understand your practice’s economic engine, existing financial reporting, and how to strategically influence profitability
- Consider the impact of saving to ensure long-term financial freedom
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
- April 29, 2021 @ 8:00am – May 1, 2021 @ 12:00pm
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mark Kleive, Dr. Rich Green, & Ms. Sheri Kay
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 22 continuing education credits.