Although implant dentistry is considered one of the most predictable treatments we offer, guaranteeing optimal anterior implant esthetics is tricky and often feels challenging to create predictably. This program will look at the steps in differentiating high risk versus low risk anterior implant cases when it comes to final esthetics. We will also look at how to optimize the esthetics outcomes starting with pre-surgical augmentation, fixture position and advanced implant prosthetic techniques to make success predictable.
- Anterior Implant Treatment Planning, Surgical and Prosthetic
- Creating the optimal Anterior Implant site
- Surgical Management for optimal esthetics
- Advanced Implant Prosthetic Techniques
- Fabricating Custom Implant Provisionals
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
- April 8, 2022 @ 8:00 am – April 9, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lee Ann Brady, Dr. Bradley Portenoy, & Dr. Richard Akin
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 12 continuing education credits.