Calling All Women in Dentistry! You’re Invited!
During this special 2-day retreat, facilitated by Dr. Lee Ann Brady, we will address the clinical and non-clinical challenges that we, as women in dentistry, face on a daily basis.
The retreat is limited to just 24 participants and is structured to address the specific topics that the individual participants will identify in a pre-retreat, one-on-one conversation, however,
Likely Topics Are
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Structuring a practice as a female practitioner
- Balancing home and work
- Managing your money and managing your finances if you are the head of household
- Women employing women
- Determining how much is enough
- Ownership vs. working for someone else
- Creating the practice of your dreams
- Where do you get stuck and how to get unstuck
- Implementation of comprehensive dentistry
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
- September 29, 2022 @ 8:00 pm – October 1, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lee Ann Brady & Dr. Nancy Ward
Teaching Methods: Hands-On Participation Course | Contact: [email protected] | Faculty Bios: Click Here | Prerequisites: None
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 15 continuing education credits.