Advanced Training in Utilizing Invisalign
This one-and-a-half day course is designed for Invisalign providers who want to improve restorative outcomes with clear aligner therapy. The course focuses on
comprehensive treatment planning, simplifying equilibration with proper tooth alignment, and improving oral health with alignment of teeth. Current Invisalign providers who wish to enhance their skill using Invisalign Clear Aligners will gain the most benefit from the course.
The course offers hands-on experiences with the iTero scanner, ClinCheck® software, and other Align Technology tools. All participants must bring three new, but not approved, ClinCheck® plans to review with the group. Submit 3 cases at the meeting and one is free. This will be up to an $1,879 savings.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn to use Invisalign therapy as a treatment modality consistent with the Pankey Philosophy.
- Understand how clear aligner therapy can be used as an integral part of the comprehensive restorative practice.
- Use your understanding of occlusion, in combination with what you learn during this course, to offer a comprehensive approach to patient selection, treatment planning, and treatment management.
- Understand case studies & discuss treatment sequencing in detail – including equilibration & restorative dentistry.
- Discuss the key elements of tooth movement and arch alignment and coordination.
- Incorporate the ABC’s (Align, Bleach, and Composite) dentistry into your everyday practice.
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, FL
Course Start: November 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm End: November 16, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
Lead Faculty: Dr. Nancy Ward & Dr. Eddy Sauer
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 0 continuing education credits.