When you see patients with worn dentition, do you ever wonder, “How did their teeth get like that?” Do you ever wish you could have diagnosed them earlier and possibly prevented that wear from occurring? Do you feel confident when planning a restorative treatment plan for them?
In this program, you will learn how to treat patients with worn dentition as well as how to identify the patterns and behaviors that lead to wear. You will learn how to diagnose, treatment plan and manage severe wear.
This course, led by the Pankey faculty of practicing dentists, will help you increase your skills and confidence to effectively:
- Implement a step-by-step approach for diagnosis
- Determine treatment options
- Guide your patients to see and understand the changes in their mouths (curiosity, concern, commitment)
- Estimate fees
This course combines interactive lectures and discussions with hands-on learning, all done in a small group workshop environment, focused on helping you get the most out of the learning!
Locations: Philadelphia, New York, Chicago
Course Times: Friday 8:00am-5:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-3:00pm
- Philadelphia: November 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am – November 23, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- New York, New York: February 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am – February 29, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
- Chicago, IL: May 15, 2020 @ 8:00 am – May 16, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
Lead Faculty: Dr.Michael Fling
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 15 continuing education credits.