Transform your experience of practicing dentistry, increase predictability, profitability and fulfillment. The Essentials Series is the Key, and Aesthetic and Functional Treatment Planning is where your journey begins. Following a system of risk assessment, patient ownership and risk management creates technical excellence and predictability. Practice dentistry the way you want, do the procedures you enjoy most with patients who value and appreciate you and the exceptional care they receive. This course presents the components of an exam, diagnosis and treatment planning system based on 5 key areas: Aesthetics, Occlusion, Restorative, Biology and the Patient. You will leave proficient with this process and ready to incorporate the very next day.
You Will Be Able To:
- Define Your Vision for Practicing Dentistry
- Capture Clinical Photographs for Aesthetic Treatment Planning
- Aesthetically Treatment Plan Tooth & Gingival Position
- Complete a Functional Exam & Capture Diagnostic Records
- Complete an Occlusal Risk Assessment and Identify Low, Moderate and High Risk Patients
- Understand How to Optimize the Occlusion to Minimize Functional Risk
- Understand Financial Planning & Investment
- Increase Case Acceptance Utilizing Co-Discovery
- Communicate with Patients & Team to create awareness & ownership
Location: The Pankey Institute Key Biscayne, Florida
Course Length 3.5 Days
August 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am– August 5, 2018 @ 2:30 pm SOLD OUT!
- September 30, 2018 @ 8:00 am – October 3, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
- November 29, 2018 @ 8:00 am – December 2, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
- Jauary 24, 2019 @ 8:00 am – January 27, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
- February 14, 2019 @ 8:00 am – February 17, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
- April 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am – April 14, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
- June 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am – June 13, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
- August 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am – August 25, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
- September 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am – September 22, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
- November 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am – November 10, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 47 continuing education credits.