Would you like to have less fear, confusion and/or frustration around any aspect of working with money in your life, work, or when thinking about your financial future? If you are already comfortable with Financial Fundamentals, you will find the guidance provided in this workshop will bring you to your next level. This course will pave the way toward a clear and structured financial future.
Dr. Rich Green, Dr. Mark Kleive and Mr. Kelly Brady are passionate about the topic of developing an appropriate financial strategy for your life. Their unique partnership cultivates a distinctive learning opportunity which is both highly engaging and interactive.
- Begin to define: Financial Freedom and why it’s important.
- Consider: How much is enough?
- Examine: Proven ways to become aware of “hidden” fees and how to keep them low.
- Understand Investments: With balance, diversification and confidence.
- Learn: How to provide a low-cost retirement plan for you and your dental team
- Avoid the perils of “timing the market” and learn why it isn’t effective
- Maximize your practice’s “financial engine”
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
Lead Faculty: Dr. Rich Green, Dr. Mark Kleive & Mr. Kelly Brady
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 16 continuing education credits.