There are numerous courses marketed to dentists today that are focused on “Getting the patient to say yes” and “Increasing the ______ (fill in the blank) technical procedure to increase production in the practice.” These courses are
focused on sales techniques that are ineffective at best and ill founded. This course will allow participants to learn what really matters in facilitating health. In essence, they will learn Dr. Pankey’s philosophy in detail.
They will learn how to engage their patients so that they own their present condition and ask for help.
They will also learn how to present solutions for their patients once asked and phase treatment based on each individual’s temperament, circumstances and objectives. Many dentists have spent a considerable amount of time and money training themselves
to deliver excellent clinical care only to be disappointed because they are unable to get to use those skills on a daily basis. They will learn how to be able to provide their best stuff routinely and have their patients pay them for it with gratitude and
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- An Understanding of Dr. Pankey’s Philosophy of Patient Care
- What you can do, intentionally, on a regular basis to engage patients to help them
understand and own their present condition?
- What you can do, intentionally, on a regular basis to invite patients to ask for help?
- Once a patient has asked for help, what are some positive ways to move to solutions?
- What does it mean to be respectful of an individual’s circumstances, temperament
and objectives when delivering care?
- What you can do, intentionally, on a regular basis to arrive at a fair fee?
- What you can do, intentionally, on a regular basis, which invites a patient to pay with
gratitude and appreciation?
Location: The Pankey Institute Key Biscayne, Florida
Course Length 3 Days
- November 9, 2022 @ 8:00 am – November 11, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 26 continuing education credits.