Aesthetics is designed for both dentists and ceramists. In Aesthetics, our world-class aesthetics faculty will provide you with all the tools to diagnose, plan, prepare and deliver exceptional aesthetic dentistry. You will have the opportunity to work with experts who are well known in the aesthetics community and who also are grounded in the Pankey Philosophy. You’ll gain confidence as you participate in a wide variety of lectures, workshops, and hands-on experiential learning modules designed to help you down your path to success in the comprehensive practice.
- Smile analysis and design
- The marriage of function and aesthetics – the musts for successful cases
- Why photography is indispensable for aesthetic cases
- Hands-on clinical photography techniques
- Direct composite layering techniques for depth and beauty
- The “trial smile” direct composite mock-up
Location: The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida
Course Start: March 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am End: March 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
Lead Faculty: TBA
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 49 continuing education credits.